Playlist


Saturday, April 11, 2009

designing a bedroom

What goes with this bed...
this armoire
this chaise (only imagine no skirt, with turned legs & chrome casters + masculine houndstooth fabric)
this nightstand
this lamp (in an oil-rubbed bronze finish)
this lamp (silver sage shade)
and a lamp w/tray, curtains and sheers that you'll have to wait until I take pictures (because Pottery Barn doesn't sell them any longer)? I would have taken pictures today, but first I have to clear the mountain of laundry off the chaise - and make our bed.

I just added this pendant (the larger one in the first pic w/ the shade color shown in the second pic)

and an antique chinese bench (not an online purchase - can you believe it?)

I am trying to decide what to do for two different art displays. I really like the idea of several of these wall plaques grouped together. I also like some of the blik wall decals, but who knows what I'll end up with. Suggestions welcome. I'll post something when I've picked out something.

No comments: